“This is, without a doubt, the best tasting strawberry mango smoothie recipe! It’s so simple to make and so refreshing, you will love this recipe!”
I love mangoes! And I love strawberries! And when you put strawberries and mango together, it’s just FANTASTIC! But there is a secret ingredient that takes the mixture of the two to the next level. And that is what truly makes this the BEST tasting strawberry mango smoothie recipe!
Before heading on, if you are a fan of mangoes, you really should check out this awesome blueberry mango smoothie and this super fresh coconut and mango smoothie recipe.
And if you love strawberries in your smoothies, I really recommend this amazingly fresh coconut milk and strawberry smoothie and this easy and healthy strawberry and banana smoothie recipe!
Why this strawberry mango smoothie recipe is THE BEST!
It’s a mango strawberry smoothie recipe that is good for you!
We all know that we need to get in our 5 fruits and vegetables per day, and this fruit smoothie is a great way of getting in a couple of them without even thinking about it!
Mangoes are full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They contain high amounts of Vitamin K, which helps prevent anaemia and helps your blood to clot properly. They are also high in Vitamin C and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is an antioxidant, which are shown to fight free radicals (which can damage your cells).
So drink this mango and strawberry smoothie happy in the knowledge that is good for you! This is one healthy mango smoothie!
This mango and strawberry smoothie tastes AMAZING!
I cannot get across enough how good this strawberry mango smoothie tastes. It has that great sweetness you want from fruit, whilst being so easy to drink. It’s so refreshing, you will want it regularly.
It may even tempt you in to other smoothies with strawberries or mango. You should try out this chocolate strawberry coconut smoothie and this blueberry mango smoothie recipe.
It’s a strawberry mango smoothie with a great secret ingredient!
But here’s the thing – a big part of the reason this mango and strawberry smoothie tastes so good is because it has a secret ingredient – coconut yogurt!
I cannot begin to tell you how much coconut yogurt adds to this smoothie. Yogurt is pretty great in smoothies as it is, but the slight coconut flavour that comes from coconut yogurt really adds something to fruit smoothies that makes them taste so fresh and so addictive!
Coconut yogurt makes you think of being on some tropical island paradise. I highly, highly recommend you check out some other coconut smoothies that use it – like this refreshing mango coconut smoothie, this amazing strawberry watermelon smoothie, and this cocoa almond butter chocolate smoothie fat bomb!
It’s a versatile fruit smoothie recipe that is simple to make! – Tips and swaps
One amazing thing about this strawberry and mango smoothie recipe is that it is really easy to make. It only has 3 ingredients (other than water!), and they should be pretty easy to get. Strawberries are usually kept on store shelves, and mango can often be find in the frozen fruit section if it is not available fresh.
One thing to look out for is the coconut yogurt. You need to make sure you get one that is in line with your dietary requirements. The reason for this is that not all coconut yogurts are actually coconut yogurt. They can be dairy yogurt with coconut flavour, they can be pure coconut yogurt, they can be soy-based yogurt with coconut added, or they can be some mixture! They can also have added sugar or be unsweetened. So you really have to watch out! I like So Delicious’ Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt, because it is made with organic coconut milk and is quite low in net carbs (which is good for making Keto smoothies).
Another great thing about this mango berry smoothie is that it’s super versatile. – If you like strawberries a lot, you can add more of them. If you are a super-fan of mangoes, go ahead and add more of them. Neither changes will make such a difference to the smoothie flavour that it ruins it, and it will still remain a healthy smoothie!
You can also use a mixture of fresh or frozen fruit, so there’s no need to worry there. You can also freeze any excess fresh fruit you might have left over afterwards.
Finally, if you don’t have coconut yogurt, you can use plain yogurt, although it won’t taste as island fresh!
How to make a strawberry mango smoothie
Don’t worry about how to make a mango strawberry smoothie. It’s super easy and only needs 3 ingredients + water.
- Mango – You can use fresh or frozen mango for this recipe. I personally love fresh mango, and you can always make another mango smoothie if you have some left over! I love this refreshing mango pineapple smoothie and this coconut mango smoothie!
- Strawberries – Again, feel free to use fresh or frozen strawberries. They keep really well in the freezer, so you can save them for a strawberry coconut milk smoothie!
- Coconut yogurt – Something really important to note is that note all coconut yogurts are created equal. Some are not actually coconut yogurt, but are dairy yogurt with coconut flavouring. Some have added sugar. You need to find one that works for you and your diet. I like So Delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt, because it is made with organic milk and is quite low in net carbs, which is great for low-carb smoothies and Keto smoothies.
First things first, prepare the ingredients for the strawberry mango smoothie.
If you are using frozen strawberries, blend them first so that they mix well in to the final mango fruit smoothie recipe.
Add the coconut yogurt.
Next, add the mango.
Add the water.
Liked this recipe? Please consider buying me a smoothie!
It takes a great deal of effort to test and put out these recipes and there are no ads on this site to help support it.
It would be great if you would consider buying me a smoothie or tipping what you can to help keep the site running, and to help me test and post new smoothie and juice recipes!
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen) - 100g / 2/3 cup (whole) / 3.53oz
- Mango (fresh or frozen) - 100g / 2/3 cup (squares) / 3.53oz
- Coconut yogurt (or other yogurt) - 100g / 2/5 cup / 3.53oz
- Water - 100ml / 2/5 cup / 3.52fl oz
- If using frozen strawberries and mango, blend before adding the remaining ingredients so that they mix in to the final smoothie better.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Coconut yogurt is AMAZING in this recipe, but you can use any yogurt you like. Just remember that not all yogurts are created equal, and often have hugely varying nutrient values and ingredients, so make sure you pick one that works for you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155.5Total Fat: 1.2gCarbohydrates: 30.2gNet Carbohydrates: 26.2gFiber: 3.6gSugar: 25.3gProtein: 7.8g
Nutrition, allergy and diet information isn’t always accurate. Be sure to check your own ingredients.